AFLAS® fluoroelastomers are the materials of choice for parts and components that need to provide superior performance in some of the most challenging environments. AFLAS imparts unique properties over conventional FKM-type fluoroelastomers, such as outstanding resistance to heat, chemical, acid, fuels, solvents, ozone, bases and steam.
Fannteer compound is specifically formulated to meet the standard AFLAS® 100S/100H/600X series, which are high strength grade. These elastomers are ideal for applications like seals that require mechanical strength.
- Resistant to acids, bases and highly reactive organic and inorganic chemicals
- Excellent steam and caustic resistance up to 400° F (204° C)
- Ozone resistance
- Radiation resistance up to 200 MRad of gamma-ray radiation
- Excellent volume resistivity (greater than 1016Ω cm)
- Amines and H2S resistance
- Oil & Gas
- Engine seals and gaskets
- Chemical Processing
- Heavy Duty Diesel
- Wire & Cable
- Food Handling and Pharmaceutical
AFLAS® Temperature Range
Service temperatures are -5°C (25°F) to +204°C (+400°F).
AFLAS® O-Ring Available
Thanks to its unique chemical resistance properties, as well as the cost advantage over FFKM, Fannteer stocks and offers a full line (all AS-568 Sizes) of AFLAS® 80 Durometer Black O-Rings.
View our AS568 Size Chart for a full listing of all sizes and dimensions.